Friday, November 25, 2011

THOUGHTS ON THANKSGIVING, THE DAY AFTER

I think Thanksgiving is a rather needful holiday - don't you? After all, taking a few days off from the routine, eating savory foods, and thinking of things you are grateful for is a must, at least once a year. I didn't grow up celebrating Thanksgiving because it wasn't a part of my culture, but looking at it now, from a different perspective, I think that all cultures should devote a day to giving and receiving "thanks"(Pilgrim tradition aside), a day of celebrating this in the company of those individuals who mean the most to them. So this year, amongst many other things, I am grateful for having a Thanksgiving.

So, in case you were wondering, our Thanksgiving was spectacular. The company, awesome, and the food scrumptious. A special thanks to Grandma Lloyd and Kim, who planned and executed the delicious get-together.

This is how the evening concluded. Are you surprised?


No comments:

Post a Comment