Sunday, June 8, 2014

WE'RE MOVING!!! TO SALT LAKE CITY

So...Ryan landed a great job in SLC, so we'll be moving there next month. I know, I know, not quite the out of state move that I was looking forward to, but hey! At least we're moving out of Utah County (after 10 years...sigh...), and that makes me pretty happy. Besides, I don't know SLC all that well, but I've heard good things, so I'm excited to explore the new surroundings and most importantly, to just get a fresh start.

Our dream is still to move out of state in a couple of years...you know, somewhere on the East Coast would be amazing, but we'll see how things go. If there is anything I have learned about the details of my life is that the timing never quite works out the way I think it will. So, I'm just going to chill out, kick back, and try to enjoy things as they come.

I don't believe that you necessarily must love (or even like, really) every place where you live, but I do believe that you can learn life changing things and have a positive impact on people's lives anywhere you go. And that makes me feel a whole lot better about not moving as out of state as I would have liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment